Friday, July 15, 2022

The Flower Challenge Reminder #70: CAS

 


Summer's in full swing in CA's Central Valley, hot and dry!
Keeping my precious flowers alive and blooming is always a task, 
and sometimes it works, sometimes, with temps at over 100 for weeks,
it's a loosing battle...


Fortunately, there's no shortage of colorful blooms in the craft room!
I'm bringing a reminder of our challenge at the Flower Challenge: CAS, 
Clean and Simple.


One central focus, with lots of white space. 


Pick a favorite flower and play along! 

The Greetery: 
Printshop Garden Goodness
Hello die



4 comments:

  1. I like the tiny strawberries dangling from the hello! This is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you wove the flowers and berries through that fabulous flourishy sentiment die, Nancy. Your card is so colorful and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card, Nancy, with all those bright colors yet still so perfectly CAS! And a belated welcome to the team, I was thrilled to learn you'd be joining us!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!