Friday, March 31, 2023

Easter

 


The end of March brings the beginning of April, and all things Easter!


Sending out the last of my Easter greetings today, and sharing this one
made with The Greetery's Spring Meadow Background, Bountiful Wreath
and, some blooms from Spring Meadow.
The sweet Easter eggs are from a group of eggs from SSS.
Springs of spring are Tim Holtz Thinlits called Flower Field.
And of course a favorite from Tim Holtz, Mr. Bigz Bunny Die.


I love putting scenes like this together. So therapeutic!


Wishing all of you a blessed spring and Easter!




5 comments:

  1. I like the colors on this one, Nancy! It's a beautiful Easter card that you've layered to perfection. Wishing you a blessed spring and Easter as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa! Thank you, and a very Happy Easter to you and yours too!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Nancy! I adore that bunny and don't know why he isn't in my collection! I love, LOVE the way you've ink blended him so minimally but so perfectly too! The background, the wreath, the flowers and those beautiful eggs all make this card just STUNNING...LOVE it!! A very blessed and happy Easter to you and your family my friend! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marcia! and a very Happy Easter to you and yours too!

      Delete
  3. I've missed so many beautiful cards Nancy. This is adorable! I love the colored, polka dotted eggs. This is pure delight!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!