Wednesday, March 15, 2023

The Card Concept Challenge Signs of Spring or Butterfly Blues

 


As March rolls along, we're all anxiously awaiting spring. The Card Concept
has a new challenge for you, and you get to choose what to play with,
Signs of Spring or Butterfly Blues.


The inspiration for my Mixed Media card comes from the Butterfly Blues photo,
and the color swatches given.


My C9 die was cut from a panel I did with Magicals. In powder form, you sprinkle
the colors on your paper, in my case watercolor cardstock, and spray with water.
The result is 'magical'. The colors come to vibrant life, and achieved just the look
I wanted.


The die cut is popped up onto a panel sprayed with Lindys Stamp Gang.
Sentiment: Simply Stamp Blessings/Beatitudes 1

Pick a favorite style and play along! 





1 comment:

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!