Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Sweet Pea Baby Card

 


Hello!

Last Friday I placed my order with The Greetery and their release, New Beginnings.
Monday my order was in the mailbox! Bravo, Betsy!

My first card with this new release is a baby card. I'm so happy to see the
addition of cards for babies included in the line. I for one was in need of
some fresh product.


Hello Sweet Pea is going in my stash of baby cards, which has 0 cards 
at the moment, and I can't wait to do more with this release!


Nestled in a pea pod, and then in a wreath, the sleeping pea is just the cutest!


All die cuts cut from white cardstock,  and inked. 

The Greetery

Sweet Pea die, Baby Face Sentiments, Spring Meadow Background stamp, 

Rustic Wreath Stamp and die.







2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this card Nancy...soooooo sweet and a perfect baby card to have on hand when needed!! My order came super fast on Monday too, and I'm playing with the swaddled dies right now but I ordered the sweet peas too and can't wait to play with them! Can't wait to see what else you do with this fabulous Spring release!! Hugs. :0) P.S. Hope you're doing ok with all the rain...the pictures on the news are devastating!! :0(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you added this to a wreath! What a darling card!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!