Wednesday, March 1, 2023

The Card Concept: Lucky Charm

 


Hello, and welcome! The Card Concept has a new challenge starting today,
Lucky Charm


Loads of inspiration and a colors chart to play with too!


My card features the. Eucalyptus die from the Greetery, cut from white card stock
and inked with Distress Oxide. 


Loopy bow and Nordic frame also from the Greetery, as is the bird (Robin and Wren).
I'd call my card Layered Shaker (there's sequins behind the vellum window).


You can just barely see those tiny sequins down in. the corner, but they're there!

Come play along, and have fun with. the colors too!





4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From your big loopy bow down to the cute little bird, this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the inspiration photo. This is delightful, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, this is so very lovely - and I adore those darling little Wrens with the perky tails - how did I miss this one?
    =]

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!