Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Paper Sweeties October Release Countdown!


Welcome back as we countdown to release day!

I'm hi lighting a new set released tomorrow, called 'Stitched Tags #2'.
I used the mittens from Sweet Cuts Stitched Tags, 
and cut it first from designer paper, then cut the cuffs with white wool felt.


I stamped my sentiment (from another new set called The Reason for the Season),
in versamark and white embossing powder, on a strip of vellum.
Then colored the back side of the hearts with copics.


Here's a shot of the inside, all ready to send!

You're going to love this set! So versatile!
Be sure to come back tomorrow, Release Day, to see more inspiration!


7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card with the mittens and snowman paper, Nancy! Gorgeous flower and lovely trim, too! A lovely card inside and out!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... LOVE the non traditional colors... love the whole look of this. The pink plaid... the bit of wool on the cuffs.. the snowmen (love those papers!! Where are they from?) Just Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO CUTE FOR WORDS! I LOVE the sweet colors and fun papers! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: I hope you link this up with us at House of Cards! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness! These mittens are fabulous! I love the felt on the mittens! And the papers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG what a gorgeous card!!! I love the mittens, the snowmen, the snowflakes, the colors, the details.....it all came together beautifully :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!