Thursday, October 15, 2015

Paper Sweeties October Release Rewind!


Welcome back for Paper Sweeties Release Rewind!
This is a chance to show how well the new release works with 
 the older stamps.


My card features 3 of the 4 new stamp sets 
together with the banner stamp and die,
and the word 'Christmas' from Happy Holidays

 Hints as to how I did this card?
Wanted a sepia look, kind of like the old master's paintings, 
so I inked all around the edges of the dp, darker on the bottom,
not inking the middle, creating a glow from my characters.
Emma has pony tails, which I cut off and re-attached as hanging hair
behind the veil.




The star is cut from glitter paper, and then edged with platinum stickles.
Did the same for the dolls and baby Jesus' halo and headbands.
There's selective Wink of stella to hi-light, and copics
in pale browns.


Everything was popped up with foam dots.


Love giving the inside a little TLC too!

So much inspiration from all the designers! 
Enjoy it all!



7 comments:

  1. Love your sweet manger scene with all the sparkle and the beautiful inking on the background! And love that you decorated the inside too! I always enjoy all of your fantastic projects Nancy! It has been an AMAZING release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous... so much detail... love the background and your coloring again... awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card in all the white and gold...so pretty! A gorgeous Christmas card inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, I've enjoyed all your wonderful projects for this month's Paper Sweeties release!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one, Nancy! It is my favorite of this month!!!! I love the banner placement! Love,love,love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Nancy, the banner and the images are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...this is just beautiful! Perfect way to show of these cute stamps! Love the white and gold color theme!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!