Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Paper Sweeties October Release Party


Are you ready for a party?
Paper Sweeties is rolling out 4 new holiday stamps and a 
sweet cuts set to match one them.
It's finally Release Day, and I have a set of tags made with some
dies from the new set.


Yesterday I showed the mitten from this set.
Today it's the tree's turn!
Stitched Tags: #2 also comes with the 
darling bow you see at the top.
I handmade the tag box carrier, and decorated it with one of the trees
front and back.


Each tag is cut once from designer paper, and once from 
red and green card stock.


The ring die adds an extra special touch to the tags.
The tiny holly is from Deck the Halls.
I used PS Oatmeal seam binding, tied with twine and finished with a Strawberry
or Green Apple PS sequin. So festive!
A white gel pen can add the to and from on the solid dark tag.
They're so quick and easy to do a bunch of  them,
and the boxed set make a great hostess gift!


Tag Box dimensions: 4 3/34" x 4 1/2"
The widest part of the tree is 2".
Score each side at 1 1/4". 
I added the contrasting red corners to make the box sturdy.
Handle is 2 strips (red & green) 8 1/2" x 3/4".
Any questions, just email me. I'd be glad 2 to help.

Enjoy shopping, and don't forget to visit 
the other designers for more inspiration!

6 comments:

  1. Nancy these tags are wonderful!!!!! And I love the box you created! Perfect for gifting them! Love all the pretty papers you chose too!!! Such a wonderful post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea!!! Those tree tags are so versatile....and you decorated them beautifully :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! The stitching is what made me buy this set... I love my Cricut but the stitching detail on these dies is fantastic and made me buy them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! What a fabulous project, Nancy! Love the pretty box and all the pretty festive tags! And, thank you for the directions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally in love with this box of beautiful tags Nancy! Are you taking orders??? Seriously, these tags are just gorgeous, and I think I need to try and recreate these with what I have on hand! (especially after last nights EXPENSIVE PTI order!) I love your manger scene card (LOVE the background!!!) and mitten card from this release too...you are SO talented and I just love coming to visit your blog...I always leave with a smile on my face!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, these are just beautiful!! I love the little box you made for the tags too... what a fun little gift wrapping gift! Add my name to that list of orders too! ;0)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!