Friday, October 9, 2015

Warm Fuzzies


It's time for a new challenge at Tag You're It!
Just look at this adorable tag/card by Kelly.


I love working on a kraft bg, and Kelly's shiny snowy inspiration 
sets a perfect stage for her jolly Santa.


I brought out my Waltzingmouse robin stamp from Warm Fuzzies,
and copic colored him, finishing with a pom on his cap.
Stamped the bg with trees from Little Deer, and snowflakes from Warm Fuzzies.
Accented snowflakes, cardinal and heart with some shine from Wink of Stella, but not too
easy to photograph.
Can't wait to see what inspires you...
Christmas, the colors, her playful Santa and sentiment script?
Have fun, and Happy Tag Making!




8 comments:

  1. I love your sweet bird and his little bird friend peeking from the trees! Such a sweet winter card, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this card as soon as I saw it on the blog! Beautiful way to use the WMS birch trees in the background .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Nancy. I love how your scene moves from the background onto the tag, and that little bird brings all the parts together. Gosh, inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love your card design, very creative layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable image! And so beautifully colored. Who doesn't love a coffee drinking bird wearing a winter hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, your sweet tag is making me feel all warm and fuzzy! Rich colours, sweet images...totally adorable!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute tag!! I love the little scene you've created. It looks like the little bird is wondering what he's really got inside that mug of his. ;0) Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOhhh such a great and cute tag really love it.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!