Wednesday, February 20, 2019

His Promises are Forever


Wednesdays are becoming my favorite day of the week. Papertrey's
new lineup of contests are so much fun and offer a bevy of prizes 
for playing along.

Laurie wants us to choose one of our favorite dies to create with,
and I love her comparison to trying to choose a favorite child. But, like 
I said before, it is possible to narrow it down to a few hundred. (Maybe!)


If you'll pardon a little life story, I'm in the northern part of my state (CA), caring for 
grandchildren (3) while daughter and Son-in-Law are on a cruise. With me are the 
bare minimum crafting supplies I knew I would need for the next 3 weeks. And among
them is one of my PTI 'Plates' binders'. (Notice I said, 'one of my plates binders').
Coverplate: Marquee was among those plates. It is a frame I can't use enough
to encircle sentiments, florals, and just about any special image.


The frame comes with die cuts that hi light the swirls and 
the center piece. I added foam to the frame itself, as well as the 
swirls and little piece, which really makes your image a standout.
Below is a list of the the products I used, the links take you to the PTI
store. And I think everything is still on sale.


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Nancy! Love the frame and it's wonderful content. Have fun with those grandkids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card Nancy! I never bought that frame but now I'm wondering why?!! You are so right that it is a perfect frame for all our favorites verses and everything else! Lovely, lovely card my friend and definitely have fun with those grandkids!! Lucky you!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have this frame either, and it really is quite stunning. Beautiful colors and flowers...lovely card. Enjoy your grandchildren...bet you will need a nap when you get home. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'What a pretty card and yes, that frame is perfect for framing our favorite verses. How fun that you are spending time with your grand littles. I'm sure they must be loving it!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!