Saturday, February 9, 2019

A Watered Garden


Welcome! I'm excited to be playing along with a new challenge at PTI,
Laurie's Fabulous Favorites.
Laurie started things rolling with her favorite stamp set, and challenged
us to pick ours for a card.
Somewhat like picking a favorite child, but I narrowed it down to about
110, and selected Farmer's Market Florals.


Stamps that warm the heart, that's Farmer's Market Florals. Paired it with 
Bold Borders Foliage and Garden of Faith.


We've had a lot of rain so far this year, after a long drought, and it
looks like the roses are ready bud. I know I say it every season,
but spring in our valley is the closest thing to heaven!


A little bit of foam popping, and my card is ready to brighten someone's
winter day.


Laurie mentioned she loves the PTI florals. Me too! And I love the 
multi stamping stamps as well.

Now for the best part of this challenge: 100.00 gift certificate!
Play along on the PTI blog!






11 comments:

  1. Lovely card! PTI does florals so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 110 favorites?!! You're doing better than me my friend! Although you'll laugh when you see my card because Farmer's Market Florals are my favorite too!! And oh my gosh have you used it beautifully on this GORGEOUS card!! I am totally in love with all the soft and Spring colors, the blending, and that perfect sentiment! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, Nancy! Your colors are gorgeous, and I love your choice of flowers. What a beautiful flower set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You worked your magic again with your gorgeous florals, Nancy! I absolutely love your color combinations and the contrast between the bright and light flowers! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, lovely card as always. Makes me wish I had this stamp and die set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project Nancy! Love your design and the gorgeous colors! One of my favorite sets also!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, Nancy! Love your great choice of florals. The colors look amazing and so spring like!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is AMAZING! Your use of this great set only further intensified my love for it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with everyone, this is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super beautiful!! Love those flowers! Wonderful colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha 110!! Glad you finally narrowed it down, this is a beautiful card. I like the soft spring colors and your wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!