Wednesday, February 20, 2019

The Card Concept: Pineapple Party


It's time for a new Card Concept Challenge, and we're having a 
party... a 'Pineapple Party'.


I was instantly drawn to the bright tropical colors, and the pineapple
that takes the cake! (Excuse the pun) Definitely inspired by color and theme.


Kinda Bold Classy, mostlyLotsa  Layers, is the style that I ended up with. 
All PTI stamps and dies. I made my own stencil (background stripes) with PTI's 
Coverplate Stripes Horizontal.

Play along on the Card Concept Challenge Blog. We love to see how the
challenge photo inspires you and what style/styes you use.





5 comments:

  1. What a FUN and bright card Nancy...LOVE it!! I love your blended background...soooo pretty!! (Have you tried Picket Fence's Life Changing Blender Brushes yet...check them out if you haven't cause they are my most favorite new tool and are absolutely AMAZING!!) And of course your pineapple and flowers are just GORGEOUS...definitely a celebratory card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and happy card. I love the bright colors and all of the wonderful layers. It is so cold, rainy and dreary here and was a nice surprise to open your post and see this ray of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tropical card is beautiful Nancy! Wonderful colors, wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic tropical creation Nancy! Love the pops of color~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Total eye candy for me Nancy! I saw this at The Card Concept and my jaw hit the floor! I love all the bright colors and amazing background!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!