Sunday, February 17, 2019

Win It Wednesday with Laurie


Win It Wednesday is Papertrey's new challenge... on Wednesdays.
Laurie asks us to choose a favorite PTI color and create with it. 
Once again, how do you pick from all the wonderful colors in
the PTI line up? 


Laurie narrowed it down to 2, so I chose 2 too.
Scarlett Jewel is one I thought no one would pick, and I decided to give it some love.
And Honey Nut is so rich and vibrant, I picked it as well.
But don't tell Laurie, I love all the PTI colors... equally. It really just 
depends on season and mood, and whether it's Christmas or Easter, or 
maybe if I'm using white or Kraft. See what I mean? 
I love winter, and the deep rich colors that go with it, so Scarlett Jewel it is!

Play along for the week of the 13th - 20th. 

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous color choices Nancy! The is a lovely card. I like the way your sentiment fits into the die cut opening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty!! I love Scarlet Jewel too!! And Honey Nut! And all the other colors too...SO HARD to pick just one!! But I do love the deep and rich colors you chose and they go so perfectly with the Stitched Garden set! Lovely, lovely card my friend! Hope you have a FABULOUS week!! Hugs!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Nancy! I would of never put those colors together, thank you for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous rich colors, Nancy. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous.such a sweet image, I love the soft colours and beautiful detailing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would really like to thanks for the efforts you've got made in writing this post.

    ReplyDelete

  7. I want to receive this kind of knowledge every day. I will follow your article.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very good post which I really enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!