Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Tag You're It: Color Challenge


We're back! 
Tag You're It Challenge is back with this color challenge:


Looking at these colors, I was inspired to create a tag using Concord & 9th's 
 Marbled Turnabout Stamp Set.


I picked all PTI inks, Sweet Blush, Melon Berry, Fine Linen and Aqua Mist.
My tag is Poppy's Pinpoint Main Street Tags & Pinpoint Dome Tag Decorations.
The script, 'howdy' and the cactus are also Concord & 9th: To The Point.


Join in the fun, won't you? Using the inspiration photo,
create a tag. It's as easy as that! And the challenge runs
for 2 weeks.

Hope to see you there!

12 comments:

  1. WOW! Love your amazing tag, just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Nancy, this is amazing! I hadn't seen the marble turn about stamp used and in these colors, it is just fabulous! What a beautiful tag for the challenge. I sure do miss you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know about that turn-about - I love it! Such a gorgeous combination of colors and a perfect base for that fun cacti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminiscent of the Grand Canyon with all the beautiful layers of color, Nancy. I think 'howdy' is the appropriate sentiment to go with a cactus. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag, Nancy! I'm in love with the marbled background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your this great work of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this blog is awesome. Wish to see this much more like this.

    ReplyDelete

  8. This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks and Best of luck to your next Blog in future.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankyou so much for publishing such amazing content.

    ReplyDelete

  11. I’d like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this website.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!