Saturday, February 19, 2022

Birthday Sweets

 


Are you ready for some more sugar?
Can't get enough of the Confection sets from the Greetery. Loving every sweet 
image!


As I finished this card, I imagined doing several more with just certain pieces, like, just
the dipped cookies, or just the macaroons. So many design options! 


A simple banner, so as not to take away from the sweets' details.


Lots of  extra pieces, and happy to say, the birthday stash is growing!

Have a wonderful Sunday!







4 comments:

  1. This is just the kind of sugar I love! All the sweetness and none of the calories. I love all your colorful sweets, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to stop by and see this masterpiece on a bigger screen than IG on my phone, and this card is still WOW-ing me Nancy!! Every little sweet treat truly does look good enough to eat, and like Birgit said...gotta love that there's no calories in these colorful and yummy looking treats!! I love this set too and the possibilities are just endless!! FABULOUS card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marcia! Love what you've doing with these sweets too! It's fun to see a friend's creations!

      Delete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!