Saturday, February 5, 2022

Happy Valentines Duo

 


Hello, and Happy February, the month for all things LOVE!


Before my hubs and I left for a vacation/visit of our oldest daughter, I ordered The Greetery's
newest release, featuring all things Valentine, called, 'Confections.' Betsy also included a new 
Botanicuts... Strawberries.


I finally got to play with my new order, and created a couple of valentine cards.


The dies have it with these 2 cards. So much fun to assemble, and layer!


With the look of a box of chocolates, and a few dipped strawberries, it's all sweets and
treats for the recipient of these cards. 


The new sentiments dies are Happy on steroids! All different fonts which I doubled die-ed. 

Hope you're doing well. I know it's been a rough couple of months starting this new
year. 3 of my grands and their mom and dad all had covid right after Christmas. 
Thank God, all came through, and all's well now.

Take good care!











3 comments:

  1. These are sweet, Nancy! I love all the goodies with the mint green behind them. I'd love to receive a box of chocolates like these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How scrumptious are these! Heaps of fun, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...these look absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!