Thursday, February 17, 2022


Hello, hope all is well with you. If you're a Greetery fan, you're well acquainted with the
new Confections release. I spent a good amount of time playing with some of the stamps
and dies in the set for the past few days. I was on Grandma duty up in the mountains of
Ahwanhee, where the air was crisp and frosty. Once the grands were in school, it was a 
combo of creative time and dog walking. Pure joy!


Like most of you, I've read our birthday stash is seriously depleted. Time to re-stash! 
And what a fabulous set of stamps and dies Betsy has given us! I love to multi-stamp, and
pile on the layers. So this set, for me, pushes all my buttons.


Loving the sweetness of the 'sweet' script!


First to be played with was an idea I had for a box of donuts. 






This isn't that thick as I used no foam, just layers, so I'm sure is fine for mailing.

Another card is coming, just have to put it together. Like I said spent days die 
cutting and stamping the candies and cookies. Stay tuned!

Have a wonderful day!

The Greetery

Sweet Tooth, Frosted Frames Die, Piped Sentiments: Sweet Die, PreText Banners die,

PTI

Fruit Salad Sentiments







 

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME card Nancy! My birthday stash has been depleted for a while now, so that's what I've been working on too! I haven't used the doughnuts yet, but I'm loving what you did with them, and since our oldest daughter is a doughnut fanatic, this will be a great idea for a card for her birthday...thanks for the inspiration!! Lovely, lovely card my friend, and I can't wait to see the next one!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a scrumptious card! Love all of the layers and the colors. This is FABULOUS, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the layers on this sweet card Nancy! Your box of donuts is tempting my sweet tooth. ;0)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!