Thursday, February 10, 2022

Valentine Set

 

Valentines, 2022, and I have a die cut set of little notes to share with you.
This set uses Spellbinders' Large Kit of the month.


I used traditional red and white, with a touch of pink and green.


5 valentine notes fit into the box holder.


the notecard is lifted out by the heart. I used a stamped message from The Greetery.
Valentine, on the front is from Poppystamps, and is die cut twice.


Such an easy way to give a pretty set, or hand out sweet messages. 
Do you have plans for Valentines? The hubs and I will be celebrating at home
this year. We were told to expect weather in the 70's. Perfect for a steak barbecue.

Happy Valentines!













3 comments:

  1. So pretty, Nancy! I love the note card that pulls out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marisela Delgado said: Hola, Nancy! I am sad to hear of another fire in California plus 90*F temperatures. I hope all is well in your area. ☺ I am a letter writer. I love to handwrite my letters so your note cards are calling my name! So gorgeous! You're a rock star, Nancy! Be safe. ☺ Warm hugs. Marisela Delgado mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL set of note cards Nancy, and packaged just perfectly in the matching holder!! Spellbinders sure has been coming out with some gorgeous stamps and dies lately, haven't they?!! Have fun celebrating with Ron and your bbq...it's only in the teens here and more snow forecasted all weekend! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!