Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Candy Jar

 


Hello my friends! I have another card for the birthday stash, made with the
Greetery's new Confections release. I was so glad I pushed the button for the
bundle. So many of my favorites are out of stock, including the bundle. 


Birthdays have a way of sneaking up on me, and I love having plenty of 
celebrating the happy days with family and friends. With this card, I used
the Sweet Tooth stamps and dies, together with The Greetery's Jumbo Jar.


Not wanting to cover up all those luscious candies, I used a sentiment from
the set embossed on heat resistant vellum. I originally intended to make it 
a shaker card, changed my mind and secured the insides all in place.


I'm a huge chocolate fan, and this is one of my favorites so far with the release!
It was so much to do. Each stamping step gives it more realism. Add the bright
colors, and of course chocolate inks, and you can almost taste the sweets! (Almost...)

Did you get what you wanted from the release? Hopefully all will be restocked, just
in case.

Have a wonderful week!










2 comments:

  1. I am SO glad I was one of the lucky ones who got the Sweet Treats stamps and dies, although I am really wishing I would have gotten the other set with all the cookies in it...definitely on my wish list now! But anyway, this card is FABULOUS Nancy and I just LOVE that jar filled with all the yummy confections!! I'm a chocoholic too, so this card definitely speaks to me my friend! LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's not to love about a jar full of sweet treats! This is fun Nancy. The plaid and fancy bow finish it off perfectly. I'm a chocolate lover too! Dove dark chocolate is my new favorite ~ YUM ;)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!