Wednesday, February 23, 2022

The Flower Challenge 2: Occasions, Part 2

 


Now if someone told me I could only create floral cards, I would laugh.. out loud! 
They're my favorite, to do and get. 


I fell in love with this Amaryllis 3-D die from Spellbinders at Christmas time, and 
needed a special card for a special lady, turning the big 5-0.


The petals assemble to form the 4 flowered Amaryllis, with stamens. My flower is
cut from Poppystamps' watercolor cardstock. I watercolored the petals and leaves, 
and glued the flower to a panel of Altenew stamped background (Dot Art).


The finished flower is long, so I chose a 5x7" base for the card.


The marvelous numbers are from The Greetery. I love their extra special detail!


The finished card is too dimensional for a regular envelope. My plan is to create my own 
box with my We R Memory Keepers tool.


The Flower Challenge 2 runs through the 25th, still plenty of time to join.

Have a good one!





10 comments:

  1. That is one lucky 50 year old! This is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marisela Delgado said: So gorgeous! Absolutely stunning! Wow! ☺ Marisela mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this beauty caught my eye at The Flower Challenge, Nancy! I caught that - it wouldn't make me sad either!
    What a gorgeous, layered Amaryllis! Hope you had the opportunity to hand-deliver it to that lucky 50-year-old!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks glorious Nancy! that flower is just so amazing too, lucky lady who is getting this. I used to think 50 was old lol, but seeing as our daughter turns 50 this year of course now I know it isn't at all! Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge';) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card caught my attention in The Flower Challenge gallery, Nancy. I have never seen anything like that Amaryllis die and it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh my goodness Nancy you have really rocked it out of the park with this card. What a stunning creation, the 3D effect, colours everything. Perfection. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy this is such a gorgeous card and I love the beautiful dimension you created! Stunning job and thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, Nancy! Congrats on your deserving win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my it is gorgeous!! Lovely coloring!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!