Monday, October 17, 2022

Be Merry

 


Greetings holiday lovers. This time of year begins a countdown to getting my Christmas
card done. 


It took awhile to get my Greetery order this time, and I happily dug right in with
the new Twinkle Background die.  I paired it with the Jumbo Curiosity Teardrop
Ornament and plan. to do several more. Love the effect with Glitter Cardstock from
Memory Box.

Lots of sparkle going on here! How are you enjoying your holiday card making?
It's the most wonderful (and crafty) time of the year!
Also used: The Greetery's Be Merry die, Botanicuts Pine Bough




3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you finally got your order! Your card is SO pretty and I just LOVE all the sparkle and shine on this card!! Don't you just love that background die too??!! One of the 1st things I played with....just haven't posted my card yet! Can't wait to see more from you Nancy...so wish we lived close enough to craft together this Christmas season! ENJOY playing!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Nancy! Love all the glittery sparkle going on, on this beautiful vintage style card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are just so stunning, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!