Sunday, October 23, 2022

O Come All Ye Faithful

 


So many beautiful stamps and dies in The Greetery's newest release. I did get the Heaven
and Nature Sing set, loving the large note die with it's greenery.


I did several panels of the Pine & Berry stamp, and chose one stamped with gold ink
for my song card. Watch Betsy's video for assembly and all her cool tricks. 


I die cut my big note from black cardstock and painted it with gold metallic watercolor. 
The foliage in green metallic. I also backed the note with it's coordinating die.


Working on no. 2 card, loving these sets, and the concept of greetings with Christmas
music!







3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Nancy! I love that you used paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Nancy! The music notes look like they have beautiful patina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the music note and scale along with the sentiment and background paper, so pretty together. TFS

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!