Wednesday, October 19, 2022

The Card Concept: Harvest Bounty or Christmas Joy

 


It's time for a new challenge at the Card Concept.  Our theme is: Harvest Bounty or
Christmas Joy. You choose, Autumn theme or Christmas card. With Christmas so near
we thought it would be fun have a dual choice.


I have some Christmas inspiration for you today, and I used the Joy sign on the
top shelf in the picture as the theme of my card.


My card is a shaker, Joy is from Poppystamps, and cut first from silver glitter card
stock and then from white 5 times. Lots of flora from Tim Holtz. 2 sets used here,


Play along with your choice: Harvest Bounty or Christmas Joy 

 

3 comments:

  1. Another brilliant work of art here Nancy! I love the snowy shaker elements inside the word JOY, and the greens and oversized bow are simply the icing on the cake. This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun shaker element! The swag of greenery is wonderful. This is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply amazing! Fantastic shaker!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!