Friday, October 21, 2022

The Greetery's Stencil Scapes Winter

 


I finally received my Greetery order, and spent the day with Stencil Scapes Winter. 
The first card was a 'follow the stencil suggestions' for color.


I added a banner sentiment from Banner & Bough, and dusted the card with droplets
of white paint, simulating a snowy day. 


The process of stenciling went quickly and I wanted to play with the sky 
colors.


Some of the Greetery's designers did a pink sky, and that looked fun, so I added pink
then yellow Distress Oxide Inks.


I arched the sentiment from Sentiment Suite Christmas in my Misti before 
stamping, and added a frame. I also tucked in a few bits of greenery in the bottom 
corners from Banner & Bough. 


Did another pink & yellow sky, again added a red & white candy cane frame, (do you
remember Betsy's Make It Market All Through the house? The paper is from that kit)
and made my own banner to fit the sentiment (Sentiment Suite Christmas).

On a roll now, so did another card.


I added Frosty Pines die cut trees to the 4th card, and framed it also.


This time using the banner from Christmas Time Sentiments.


All frames used are listed below, and are Oldies from PTI.
I gave this card a spray of Sheer Shimmer Sparkle and sentiment die cut
from Christmas Time Sentiments.


The 6th and last card, I like best. I just seemed to get the line up right, and colors were 
what I wanted. The snow droplets are from Nuvo white Crystal Drops.


I will probably cut off the wings from the Fir trees before mailing. I'm ready to go with
my envelopes. The holidays are always a busy time, and I love that stenciling is so quick
and easy, and this scene makes a darling card! 

Hope I inspired a bit. Enjoy your day, hope it's a crafty one!

Frames: PapertreyInk Coverplates
Pretty Frames, Nesting, Infinity Frames









4 comments:

  1. Yo'uve been busy with your new goodies and the results are fantastic! Love the variety. Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all precious, Nancy! They have a wonderful vintage feel to them. The colors you used in your skies are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me want to get the stencils back out again Nancy and I haven't even got to the rest of my order yet...still need to make some figgy pudding and Let Heaven & Nature Sing! I love what you did changing up the skies and adding all the snow splatters and different frames on all these beauties...lovely, lovely cards my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!