Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Let Heaven and Nature Sing!

 


Hello and welcome! 
One of the things I love most about card making is finding themes I connect with.
Happily the case with The Greetery's new release. 


Let Heaven and Nature Sing! Christmas Carols in stamps and dies! 
An expression of my faith sent to those I love. Makes creating cards a double joy!


The blooming treble clef is deeply etched, and resembles a carving when die cut. This one
is inked, painted and backed with it's coordinating die.
Lots of metallic. paint added to the stamped verse.


Honestly almost tossed this one. It's been embossed several times, and I just couldn't 
get what I was after.


In the end, I thought is was just OK, and went with it's organic feel.


My Christmas stash is growing, and that's the important thing!


Hope you are having a productive and crafty week. Blessings!











 



3 comments:

  1. This is a double dose of pretty, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So festive and beautiful! Your cards make me want to buy these product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both beautiful, my friend! I love how you achieve so much texture on the treble clef.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!