Tuesday, June 20, 2023

A Birthday card for Carson

 


23 years ago today, my eldest daughter gave birth to our grandson.
Masculine cards can be challenging, and especially so for this card
maker that loves frills, layers and bright colors.


I think I got it whipped with The Greetery's new Urban Jungle.
Masculine colors, the fabulous large leaves collection and my
favorite, the Woven Cane die! 


And what's better than one tear strip tag? 2, of course!
All leaves watercolored, and the stencil strip was from an idea
from Betsy during the release. I love the layers! 

Can't wait to play with more from this fabulous release!
Enjoy the day! Craft!




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colors and layers on this fantastic birthday card! I'm thinking I need to get that Monstera leaf die. I've just loved everything I've seen using it. Happy birthday to your dear Carson!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!