Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Get Well and Feel Better

 


Hello and welcome! 
My Greetery order arrived and I couldn't wait to play with the new
dies! Oh that cane! And after seeing Dawn's post on the Greetery with the 
colorful Monstera plant, that decided it. The monstera leaf gets first place
in playtime!


I watercolored the leaves first. Easy peasy, just water sprayed and dabbed with with greens
and Paynes Grey.


The background is sponged inked before I added the cane (did I mention I LOVE
that die?) Splatters  added at the end.


Needed a few 'get wells' for the stash, and these leaves will definitely brighten
the dullest day.


Perfect tag for the Urban Jungle theme!


So many amazing fun dies in my order... must make more cards!  

Happy crafting













1 comment:

  1. Oh Nancy, this is stunning! I'm loving those oversized Monstera leaves, and the way you've colored them is just perfect. The cane background is so pretty too. Another work of art!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!