Thursday, June 15, 2023

The Flower Challenge Reminder #81: Use Your Favourite Flower

 


We're half way through the month of June, and it's time to remind you of 
The Flower Challenge's Challenge: Use Your Favorite Flower. 

If you saw my last post, (The Flower Challenge #81: Use Your Favorite Flower)
I told you the story of why the rose is my favorite.
My reminder card is again a rose, this time a rose named Joseph's Coat.


There is no amount of stamping, stenciling or die cutting that can capture
the beauty of this scented rose. It's coloring goes from scarlet to  pink to honey,
and each petal is ombre. 


Once again I used Altenew's Ambridge Rose, this time the largest flower,
and the stencils that coordinate with it.
My background is inked, white and gold splattered, and stamped with 
the Ambridge Rose leaves. 


Congrats is from The Greetery, Graduate as well.
Memory Box: Stitched Rectangle  Trimmings.


Hope to see your favorite flower in The  Flower Challenge. You have
plenty of time, so choose 2 favorites... or three!
💗


2 comments:

  1. This rose is so beautiful, Nancy! Love how you've colored it and the gold accents are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rose is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen, Nancy, and you've recreated it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!