Wednesday, June 7, 2023

The Card Concept: Industrial Modern or Nature Calls

 


It's time for a new challenge at The Card Concept, and once again, you get to
choose: Industrial Modern or Nature Calls.


I did a card inspired by the Nature calls photo. My card is Clean and Layered. 


I loved all the elements in the photo of Nature Calls, but I didn't necessarily
follow the masculine vibes. Mine is a salute to a summer birthday, with
a sea theme.


I used a couple of oldies from PapertreyInk, Salt Air: Flora and Fauna. 
The die cuts are mounted within The Greetery's Curio Divider & Details die.


I've always loved the darling turtle in this set, and gave him a Glossy Accents eye. 

Play for 2 weeks and remember, add our photo to your blog post to be eligible
to win.

Have a wonderful week!




2 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used, Nancy and that little turtle is so cute! This is a delightful summer birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Nancy! I love your color choices and each little trinket you've found to fill those spaces. Yes, the turtle is super cute and just perfect in his peach colored shell. I made it back home on Sunday after a slight travel mishap. So thankful to be home!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!