Saturday, June 24, 2023

A Tub of Get Well Wishes

 


Going through my stash of ready mades, and realized I had very few 'Get Wells'.


That, and the longing to dive into my Greetery order, prompted this card.


The copper tub was aged with a paste I've had for years. I rub it on with my finger,
and was delighted to see it make the ridges of the tub pop.
The greenery is watercolored. Very simply, spritzed with water, and color dabbed 
onto the wet paper. As it is drying, I add more color and  let that dry.
Look carefully behind the fronds, and you'll see I added a  couple of 
vellum die cut pinwheels from the Hey Cupcake set. I thought it helped the stalks 
of green stand out from the wicker background.



Glad to see this new banner and sentiments included in the release. 
All products listed below.
Thanks for the visit! Have a great summer!

The Greetery

Hey Cupcake, Garden Tub, Garden Tub Filler, Little Labels,

Wicker Weave Stencil.

Distress  Oxide Inks, 





1 comment:

  1. Oh Nancy, how do you hit the ball out of the park with every single card you make? This is gorgeous! I love the color variations and the copper on the plant tub is truly inspiring. The vellum behind the plants certainly do make them stand out from the lovely stenciled background. I am totally in awe of this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!