Friday, September 11, 2015

A Simple Life


Wanted to play along with the current ColourQ challenge,
where the colors put me in a 'longing for fall' mood.

Rich warm, autumny goodness!
Had the coordinations card stock in my stash,
and ink smooshed it with PTI's Lavender Moon & Autumn Rose, then added water droplets, 
for a bit more texture.


Fell in love with the sentiment from the Twig Wreath stamp set, (PTI),
might just give this card to myself.
We empty-nesters have so much to be thankful for,
especially, a simpler, calmer life!!!

leaves: Lil' Inkers, a few of them brushed with bleach.
Twig Wreath & Sentiment from PTI, 
Royal Velvet Cardstock: PTI 
Sequins: Metallic by My Craft Spot
Copper thread: Coat & Clark


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Nancy. Love that dreamy look you achieved, and all those adorable stitched leaves. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am loving this card!! It is as if the leaves are just dropping onto that wreath!! STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the yummy goodness with the fall colored leaves adorning your wreath Nancy, and the stitching and thread too!! I love that sentiment too, and I am also beginning to see all the pluses in being an empty nester (kind of) now too!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful... love the way you used the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Nancy, I love the leaves integrated into the design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never thought of an Autumnal card when I saw the colours Nancy - they're perfect for it. Your leaves look so vibrant and rich against the soft, smooshed background and I love the touch of sewing! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card and lovely wreath with the stiches, love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple life is best if you ask me! I love these colors and not sure how I missed them. I think they are the perfect autumn colors and this card is gorgeous, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my stars Nancy, this is glorious!! Well done. Thanks so much for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!