Friday, September 11, 2015

TYI Challenge #30


It's my turn to bring you inspiration for the Tag You're It Challenge.
I created a cupcake tag from PapertreyInk's Enclosed Cupcake die,
and made it a festive birthday tag.


You can choose a shaped tag, colors, celebration, or even confetti on your tag.

Meanwhile, here's another tag from the cupcake tag.


The cupcakes on this tag are stamps and dies from Paper Sweeties' Homemade With Love.
The vellum and bottom tag are PTI's Tag Sale #7,
Pattern created with a stamp from Waltzingmouse's Putting On The Ritz.
All the fun-fetti is die cut from Make It Market's Shakers & Sprinkles (PTI).
Can't wait to see how you're inspired.
Play along at Tag You're It Challenge

8 comments:

  1. First off--your inspiration tag is so fun and delicious. I have to thank you for the wonderful inspiration, as I had completely dropped the ball on this challenge, and was able to whip something up super quick because your tag was so inspiring. Really love the cupcake and party theme you have going on there. I have tried to get this set, and it's been out of stock when I've been ordering, but I am sure the timing will work one of these days. And, for your second card--love how you made those cupcakes so festive, with the leaves and fall colors, and your double layering with vellum makes it even more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, both your tags are breath-taken-away fabulous! Cute AND classy, which is a style-combination that I find challenging to master. You, however, have done so with such flair! Love the big cupcake tag - adding some of these PTI dies to my 'wish list' (shipping to Canada is pricey, so I'll be saving up to get them for a while),. Your second tag: festive fantastic! My goodness but it's an honour to be on this team with you; you're such an inspiration!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the first card you made for the inspiration but your remake is just awesome--excellent CASE of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are fabulous Nancy! Cupcakes are the perfect way to celebrate any occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fell in love with your cupcake tag as soon as you posted it on the TYI blog! Its just perfect and the confetti makes it even more fun! Then you go and make a second tag that is just as beautiful, I love the vellum layers. You sure gave us inspiration, I used a die that I haven’t used in a long time, so thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I loved the first cupcake tag but your redo is awesome also. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!