Saturday, September 12, 2015

Paper Sweeties September Release Sneak Peek!


Hey there, September's in full swing, and fall's around the corner.
I am so ready for cooler weather!
Paper Sweeties is debuting 2 new stamp sets and 2 new Sweet Cuts for September.
We are giving you a peek at the new sets, that will be 
available on the 15th.


My DH and I make Pomegranate Jam every year for the family,
and this year we have a bumper crop!
So I'm beyond thrilled that Debbie has this adorable Mason Jar stamp and matching sweet cut 
as one of the sets for the month of September.


I chose to paper piece and emboss vellum, and use it as my tag for 
the Pom Jam.
I've also doubled it with another tag, in case I want to write a gift note.
This darling jar stamp is the perfect size, and you're going to 
love it's versatility.
Come back tomorrow to see it used on a card!
More on my teammie's blogs!


Are you playing along with this month's PS Challenge?


There's always a prize, and you can be our next guest designer!


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag for your yummy pomegranate jam! How wonderful that you make delicious jam each year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags!!! Perfect for your pomegranate jam! I've never had any! Sounds delist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome to have such wonderful beautiful tags for your pomegranate jam! They will make delicious gifts I'm sure!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the use of the shadow die behind the main image part of the tag! I adore the colors you used for this, too! Totally gonna have to CASE your idea! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, LOVE the tags and they are perfect for the jam....what a wonderful gift you created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my I adore your jar tag! I might have to learn canning so I can CASE your tag, Nancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy, pomergranate jam!!!! Love the burlap paper you used for the cloth on the lid!!! Such amazing tags Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute tags! I love the teal embossing. It actually looks a bit like you embroidered the edges of the image. Pomegranate jam sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What cute tags! I love the teal embossing. It actually looks a bit like you embroidered the edges of the image. Pomegranate jam sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really LOVE your tags....they are beautiful. And I really LOVE the Mason jar stamp and die...it is so versatile :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this looks yummy and I love that you and DH both make it! This mason jar tag is an extra bonus with getting the jam. Pomegranates must like little water :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. SQUEAL!! JUST SO FUN!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Embossing Powder and the Polka Dot Fabwic Squares!! All of your other Projects for this Months Release are AMAZING too by the Way!! I have NEVER Tried Pom Jam, but I'm sure it is YUMMY, your Tags add that SPECIAL Touch and I KNOW they will be ENJOYED!! =) THANKS for sharing and hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!