Friday, September 25, 2015

TYI Challenge #31


My friend Jeanne is inspiring us at the Tag You're It Challenge
with this drop dead gorgeous autumn goodness...


Jeanne is one of those designers whose generosity match her never
ending talents. 
Love what she does and love who she is!


Wanted to post my tag with the rest of the designers,
but life got in the way, and didn't have time.
So I'm posting in the links, don't worry, I won't win 
the fabulous die Serendipity is offering the winner!

Play along here:

PTI & Lawn Fawn Dies


8 comments:

  1. Love, love,love this pretty tag! The colors re amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW!!! I was all CAS and Dang but you took it WAY OVER THE TOP!! You are putting me to shame - Your tag is total EYE CANDY Nancy - so fancy! (your new nick name LOL!) I LOVE THIS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this terrific tag! The colors are amazing--so bright and fun!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make such lovely cards, Nancy. I'd love to have you join us at Word Art Wednesday and Really Reasonable Ribbon. Two great challenge blogs where your art would fit so perfectly, and we'd sure enjoy having you play along.
    Blessings,
    Karen, DT
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    www.reasonableribbon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My apologies for tardy commenting, but here I am, gazing in delight at your gorgeous tag! Your leaves....oh my! Fall's splendour captured...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. So love this, Nancy, it's so abundant and rich!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!