Monday, September 14, 2015

Paper Sweeties September Release Party!


Today's the day we've all been waiting for, 
Paper Sweeties September Release is now!


Homegrown is one of 2 stamp sets, and 2 sweet cuts available today!
There are 4 fruit images on this adorable set, one is the pear on my card,
I stamped with black Memento Ink, and watercolored with my Zig Clean Pens,
each of the pears to form a card-wallpaper.
The medallion pear is black embossed before watercoloring.
Black Licorice Twine, and PS sequins.



9 comments:

  1. I just love the way you colored these pears. So realistic and they look good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these pretty pears! Fantastic card my dear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your water coloring is AMAZING, Nancy! This card is just stunning! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome background stamping and coloring, Nancy! Your card is so lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Beautiful watercoloring and I love the background you made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG OMG OMG!! This is SO BEAUTIFUL!! =) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Colors and the AMAZING Design!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you showcased the pears! I have a pear card I posted for Oct. I guess pears and fall go together. Great job coloring with the Zig pens!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!