Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Paper Sweeties October 2015 Inspiration Challenge


October 1st marks the start of a new challenge at Paper Sweeties!
Just look at our inspiration...


Fall, Vintage, lace, pumpkin, what inspires you?
Can't wait to see what you come up with.

I did a card with one of Paper Sweeties' dolls, Sophie.


Lots of PS stamp sets, and some paper piecing, and some lace on her poncho.
Just had to add some PS sequins, to look like leaves falling to the ground.
One more little item before I let you go, the pumpkins from Sweeties Wagon are not 
finished on the bottom, so I 'finished' them after stamping, with a black marker,
then fussy cut them.

Happy Fall Ya'll!
Don't forget to visit each designer for more inspiration, 
and a big welcome and congratulations to out Guest Designer this month,
Lisa Bsibziak


9 comments:

  1. I LOVE the way you combined solid images with line images, Nancy! The contrast is absolutely brilliant! You always amaze me each time I visit! Gorgeous card, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy I love this sweet scene! I think you are so talented at creating these sweet vignettes! Love how you drew the pumpkins to finish them! Brilliant use of the stamp!!! Gorgeous!! B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sweet! I love the entire scene, and I adore Sophie's outfit. You even added real lace and a cute bow to her poncho! And, very cool how only some of the images are in color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! LOVING the pumpkins, the poncho and the tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's just beautiful! Love all of the details... her clothes, that little owl... the light colors in the background... the pumpkins in the wagon... it's all so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling fall scene you created ! I love the white pumpkins! Too bad we can't dress like that for our fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet fall scene with Sophie! Wonderful detail on her outfit! And, I love the little owl in the tree...so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful scene, great paper piecing! thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sophie looks so smart in her pretty cape and hat! Love the lace!
    Great fall scene!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!