Wednesday, September 30, 2020

12 Kits of Occasions: September Lighthouses


Hi and welcome to 12 Kits of Occasions, September post. Between us, I 
couldn't be happier to see September pass on. Living with fires and smoke
has been the worst. Hoping for a cooler wet October!


Our hostess this month is Kim Higgings, from Cupcakes, Cards and Kim. She
has titled her kit, 'Lighthouses', and with a sea theme, many of the cutest cut
outs I've ever seen. Plenty of designer papers too! Want to see?
Above is a cute sentiment I couldn't pass up adding to my gull card.


The darling pirate in a barrel came in the kit. I set him a-sailing on SSS's Scallop Borders,
which I used on 3 of my 5 cards.


These 2 little critters are sailing on PTI's Coverplate: Waves.


Yoho! pirate is in front of MFT's porthole and next to Poppystamps' Whittle Palm.
I turned the porthole into a shaker. The waves inside are more of SSS Scallops.


And last is one of the lighthouses included in the kit. Copic colored, with some
Stickles on the rocks. 

Hope you enjoyed the post today, and don't forget to check out all
the designers for their version of the kit.






9 comments:

  1. OMG Nancy! Blown away with all the inlay. My favorite card today is the little guy in the barrel floating on the waves! BRILLIANT! Love the embossed circle filled with stacked scallop edges and sparkles like an aquarium! And that sunrise above the waves.. swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nancy...all 5 of your cards are gems!! I just love the colors you used and all those scalloped waves!! (I bought those SSS scallops too and have yet to use them...grrrr!!) I can't even pick a favorite among all your cards as each one is SO stinkin CUTE!! Kim is going to be thrilled when she see's what you created with her kit! Well done my friend! And I'm sending some more prayers for a wet October and clean air!! Hang in there and take care!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are darling!! I LOVE all your gorgeous inlay that you did. STUNNING cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow,wow and more wow's! Each one is stunning and so full of detail! The rocks on the lighthouse , the scales, and the waves for the ocean , just beautiful ! Five bright and beautiful cards! Yes, heat go away and fires! Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh forgot to tell you ,your link on the blog is not working.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness....I can't stop looking at your amazing cards!!!! Each one even more amazing the the first, so in love and so happy to have leftovers!!!! Your lighthouse simply shines bright, just so amazing and your pirate is fabulous on his one little island. The sun setting on your ocean waves with those sweet crittrs, just as cute as can be. Just love it all!!!! Thank you so much for making my kit shine bright!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh do I love what you've done with Kim's kit! The scallops you added bring so much to your designs. These are all incredible Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy all of your cards are gorgeous and so artistic! I love that you coloured the seagulls, the scalloped borders you used for your waves on all those cards is perfect and the porthole shaker is amazing--I love how your embossed it and it looks so old--wow! Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Nancy. All of your cards are super. Love how you put those little guys in the sailboat, and all of your fun scallop-water. And, yes, it is fun to see that we used that same Wave cover plate. Good ole PTI! So fun joining you and all the other gals in crafting together this month.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!