Thursday, September 17, 2020

Blessings

 


It's a gloomy gray Thursday today where I live. The fires to the north of me
are 18%  contained, and we are living with the most toxic air I've ever seen.
What to do with a gloomy gray day...  craft!


Blessed to have my Greetery order, and blessed with a day to play!


The new Botanicuts are a mushroom lover's fantasy. I kept them rather white for
this card, but I'm not done playing with color. 


I'll list all the new stamps and dies at the end of this post. Let me just say, it's way too
hard NOT to push that 'bundle' button!

Hope your day is clear and full of Blessings!

The Greetery

Toadstool Garden, Botanicuts: Mighty Oak, Mimosa Musings, Blessed Blooms.
Altenew and Distress Oxide Inks 





4 comments:

  1. I teased you about all your new fun stuff on Instagram but really want you to know this card is perfect! Your talent for layers is wonderful. We've had rain in Portland this morning and can see a bit of blue above for the first time in days. Praying for your relief also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your cards from the Greetery. This is so beautiful. I know what you mean by toxic air. We finally got some rain last night and the air is better, but still at 154. But it was up to 300 & 400 something. UGH....Have a great day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marisela Delgado said: Beautiful card, Nancy. I am praying for you and your neighbors. So much has happened this year. It's been crazy. We have to remember and trust that the Lord is still in control and that He is faithful even when we are not. Your friend in San Antonio, Texas, Marisela mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your imaginative use of color and composition on this card. It’s just delightful, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!