Friday, September 4, 2020

Woodland Critters Card


I was recently gifted with a sweet stamp set from Lisa Elton, called Woodland Critters 
(Pretty Pink Posh). Lisa even included the dies to complete the set!


Lisa was a designer for PPP, and I lovingly stalked her blog @mypapertales to see
how she'd transform sets she showcased. 


The card I made went along with a get well gift for a 10 year old neighbor, injured in
a boating accident. Such a sad event needed a pretty, perky, pet filled card. She loved
it! Made my day. 

Thank you Lisa! (Don't you just love this community of crafters?)

Hugs my friends!



3 comments:

  1. I knew you would put this to good use! My goodness Nancy, you've colored those little critters to perfection. This is extra sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww...this would cheer up anyone Nancy! Cute, CUTE card and fabulous coloring!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is just amazing Nancy, I could never--wow! A beautiful card for your neighbour and I am sure it will cheer her up. Yes Lisa and this crafting community are all so giving!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!