Friday, September 4, 2020

Christmas Tags


Hello friends!
Have you ever started a day making something, and hours later realized you spent
the whole day 'making'????
I was late ordering 'Speed Tag Christmas' from the Greetery, but always
 wanted it. When it came in the mail, I began to stamp, and die cut, and stamp some
more, and die cut more.... well you get the idea.
I think I stopped at 50!


Speed tagging is the genius of Betsy Veldman (the Greetery).


The large 6 x 6" stamp gives you 7 images at once. The die is made to fit perfectly over
the stamped image, producing 7 tags with one die cut! I told you, genius!
The only problem... hard to stop once you get started.


And then there's the sentiment and cute little Christmas images to adorn your
speedy tags. 


I added some of my favorites from other sets Betsy released, that fit perfectly on
the front of the tags

have you made any tags for Christmas? Hope I inspired you a bit
to check out the Speed Tagging Christmas set from the Greetery.
Be warned... you may not be able to stop!





12 comments:

  1. I have this stamp and die set and have never used it. I am going to have to get it out and play!! Your tags are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really did go to town. I have it, used it, but clearly you are ahead of the game and I have a lot to catch up...awesome tags, love all the extra's you added.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5 kids, 11 grands, believe me, I'll use every one! Miss you Colleen!

      Delete
  3. Sure wish I could crank out Christmas cards that fast! These are fantastic Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are obviously ahead of us all Nancy and now I'm thinking I better get stamping!! Love how you added some of the images from other of Betsy's sets like the penguin and deer...these are ALL fabulous!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely amazing!!!!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These Christmas tags are just the cutest. Which of Betsy's sets do the deer and penguin come from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Nancy these are all fantastic. Way to go, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Nancy! I'm speechless at how many tags you managed pumped out in a day, and so perfectly beautiful. These are all so fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nancy holy cow you made so many beautiful tags for Christmas! You are set but knowing your personality I think you will end up making even more! I am so happy to hear you lost yourself making tags for a whole day--bravo!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!