Friday, September 18, 2020

Autumn

 


Another card with the Greetery's new release, this time with the shiplap die. 
The background was covered with the die cuts, turned on a diagonal. 


I just love the 3 step stamping for the pitcher and leaves. Actually the leaves are 
a 4 step. 


Hard to see, but I used a clear Nuvo drop on each of the berries.


Celebrating today with the news we had rain in the Sierras. Much needed and prayed for,
and helping to put out the fires. 

Did you order any of the Greetery's latest release? What a beautiful way to
start the autumn season.

Enjoy your weekend!

Supplies:

 The Greetery

Shiplap die set, Bittersweet, Pitcher-esque

All inks Altenew





3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, did you work magic with the shiplap! This is so pretty Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Greetery cards have been outstanding for this Autumn release Nancy! Betsy should be signing you on board as a designer!! I love your diagonal shiplap background on this card and the leaves and berries just couldn't be prettier! Your card yesterday with the mushrooms was beautiful too! Lovely, lovely cards my friend! And PTL for the rain! I hope things get better soon Nancy...the pictures are so scary so I can only imagine how awful the reality is! Stay safe my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, Nancy. Love everything about this card. Am wondering if you could share your secret about the ship lap...how did you get that gorgeous brown wood look? Copics? Watercolor? Sponge?

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!