Thursday, February 2, 2023

Hung Up on You

 


Good morning. And another Valentine using The Greetery's new Have a Heart release.
The sweet Hearts at Home Sweater die is surrounded by a pieced heart wreath 
crafted with the Boxwood Heart base, and stamped with Love is stampset.


This card was on it's way to being tossed. It suffered a smudge on the bottom,
and no amount of scrub would remove a red smudge! 
So I did the next best thing, cut it off, and added a scallop edge. The edging is 
the sides of the Ribbon Maker die. Not my favorite, but it worked.
Tiny posies from Botanicuts Wildflower Mix.


A sweet little sweater hung on a heart wreath... Valentines are such fun to make!





2 comments:

  1. Could this card be any cuter?!! I just love the boxwood heart behind this fun and festive Valentines sweater, and I really like the scallops at the bottom too Nancy!! But my favorite part???? That sweet little hanger that holds the sweater up! I know it's goofy, but that is just the perfect addition to me!! Sweet, sweet card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Marcia, that little silver hanger is so CUTE! This is a darling card, Nancy. Great save!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!