Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Poppystamps Challenge: Me and You


It's the first of the month, and Poppystamps has a new challenge to play! 
I'm one of the designers for this month, and the challenge is to create a card
using the theme, Me and You. Perfect for a Valentine!


I also get to choose a guest to inspire you, and my good friend Colleen Foelker agreed
to be my guest for the month of February. Colleen's card is the beautiful Valentine below.


You can find Colleen's lovely valentine on her blog: One Smile Lifts a Heart, and
and of course on the Poppystanps blog all month. 

My card is also on the Poppystamps blog:


Check out all the details on the Poppystamps blog.
You have all month to play along for a 25. gift certificate!
Thanks, and be sure to visit Colleen and give her some love!







 

2 comments:

  1. Wow--an absolutely gorgeous Valentine, Nancy! So fun to see that Colleen, my friend, too, is your GD! I do love her card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the shimmer and shine, Nancy! This is s pretty Valentine!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!