Saturday, February 4, 2023

The Flower Challenge #77 Use Your Latest Stamps or Dies

 


Greetings and you picked a great time to visit. It's time for a new challenge at the
Flower Challenge. And we are asked to use our latest stamps or dies.




My order from Altenew included Ambridge Roses, stampset, dies and Stencils.
Such large images was perfect for a slimline, which I haven't done in a while,
and this challenge was the perfect excuse to play with this beautiful set.


The coloring comes together quickly with the stencils, and I mounted my die
cuts on a pale gray panel edged in platinum ep. 


Hope you're inspired to play with some of your latest flower stamps and dies. We'd
love to see your creations!







5 comments:

  1. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Nancy! Your stenciling on those roses looks just like water coloring...I'm so impressed! Lovely, lovely card my friend! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Nancy! Love the purple heart at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Nancy, love these flowers and the colours used xx Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my eye on that gorgeous suite of products, Nancy!! SOOOO beautiful in these shades of purple!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your beautiful stenciling really brought those roses to life, Nancy. I love the colors you chose for them.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!