Friday, February 10, 2023

Valentine Trio

 


It's a happy day when you get the whole day in front of you, with nothing to do but 
craft. And a few days ago, that was the day for me.
I finished up my valentines with The Greetery's Hearts At Home Clock die.
Beyond fun! so I made 3 cards, with 3 of the cute little vintage clocks.


The first, a farmhouse style, oh so traditional, and bordered by pussywillows.


I used some old dp,  and found this one with. a tiny bird. 


This one, a sweet pink and grey for a granddaughter.


And finally, a bold black/white and red.

All valentines are in the mail, and hopefully in the hands of those I love.
Happy Valentine's Day to you, and yours!
xoxo

Playing along with the Double D Challenge where it's all about 'Hearts'.


                                                     Hearts Challenge


and 

Just Us Girls Challenge #666 - Word Week: Sparkle


 





8 comments:

  1. All 3 are absolutely ADORABLE Nancy!! Like usual, I didn't think I needed that clock die, and now you're making me doubt myself! I love them all but I think the 1st one is my favorite! So glad you had a whole day with nothing to do but craft...those days are the best!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they the best days? thank you, sweet friend!

      Delete
  2. I couldn't pick a favorite if I tried, Nancy because they're all perfectly lovely in their own way! Love the farmhouse style of the first, the sweetness of the one for your granddaughter with that loopy frame and the more modern look of the last one! Yay for your crafty day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Valentines are all so adorable! Each one has it's own "ambience" surrounding it. I love the reds and golds, but I think the pink caught my eye first. And that heart clock...the Greetery has the best die cuts. All beautiful creations. Thanks for sharing at the Double D, "Hearts" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That alarm clock die just steals the show...but your sparkly element(s) add that wow factor! I love each of the cards Nancy! So glad you joined us this week at JUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That clock is the cutest little thing and I adore all three of your cards! The warmth of the first steals my heart and wraps me in nostalgic comfort. What a treat it is to see it in our Hearts Challenge at Double D! I just had to come take a closer look. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable cards. I LOVE that die set, very unique and unusual, and you have used it perfectly here. Lots of wonderful work, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, hope we see you back again soon!
    Judy~ DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Nancy you have blown me away with these beautiful makes. That clock die is 'to die for' and love how you have made the three cards all so very different but spectacular. Thanks and so glad you shared themwith us at JUGS this week. You sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!