Wednesday, February 15, 2023

The Card Concept: Cozy Comfort or Vintage Hearts

 


Good Wednesday Morning! It's the middle of the month, and time for a new
challenge at the Card Concept. 
We have 2 challenge inspiration photos to choose from, and I have a card
for you using the Vintage Hearts photo.


Vintage anything is my choice, and I used the shabby chic hearts, and colors
for my Cozy card.


Before die cutting the heart wreath, I 'distressed' my white cardstock with red paint. 
Using a paintbrush, I painted on stripes of red on a diagonal.


An all die cut card, (except embossed sentiment) I did sponge ink my cocoa cups,
 and the corners of my background paper. 
Style? Layered Mixed Media

Dies from The Greetery: Hearts at Home







No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!