Wednesday, February 1, 2023

The Card Concept: Floral Valentine

 


Floral Valentine is the new challenge at the Card Concept. Here is our photo 
inspiration and color swatches.


I love working with dies and die cuts, and chose A Pocket Full of Love, 
from Spellbinders to create my Clean and Elegant pocket card.


I used the colors, shades of pink, green and black and placed. my main die cut on
a black background. Then pieced the colors.


The pocket die reveals a card with a sentiment.


Such a great inspiration photo for this challenge, so many possibilities. Can't wait to see
what you do with it! 
Play along, and remember to choose a style, one of ours or make up your own.
Have a great week!








2 comments:

  1. This has a lovely folk art feel to it! Very pretty, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! I love that the heart is a pull-tab!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!