Wednesday, November 30, 2016

12 Kits of Occasions November '16: Happy Howlidays


It's time for 12 Kits November post, and we have 
Kim Heggins from Cupcakes Cards and Kim, as 
our hostess. 
Happy Howlidays everyone! A very special release from Lawn Fawn!
Just look at the whimsical kit
Kim gave us!
And a special guest too, welcome Monika Reeck.

So Much fun! Let's get to it!


Leading with my fav, a jolly santa juggling the days and symbols of Christmas!


Kim sent us these cutouts of dogs and doggie holiday treats. 
All I did was copic color them and pop them up with the sentiments that I thought said it all.
Easy breezy! That adorable washi tape was included in the kit.


More sweet pups with their holidays dressings!


Love the bright red and green!

And finally, the only 5 minute card I've ever done!!!


Kim included some fun 2 sided papers, with these adorable images.
I just cut them up, and onto a card base, voila! One cute card done!

Hope you enjoyed my cards today.
Thanks to Kim for the jolly fun kit!
Can't wait to see what my talented  friends have done!
Thanks for visiting!



14 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fun array of cards Nancy! Your juggling Santa is so cute and the puppy cards stole my heart. And a 5 minute card too! What a clever use of those fun images!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy , I love the way you used so much of the the patterned paper and the washi tape is darling on your card! Loving the Santa with all the squares what a fun design ! I did enjoy each and every one of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great kit to start with and I'm loving all the fun and bright cards you made with this kit Nancy! Absolutely in LOVE with the Dachshund through the snow card...I have 2 "granddogs" (Beamer & Royce) that are miniature Dachshunds and this card just makes me smile big time!! They are all great though and it looks like you had a lot of fun creating with this kit! Well done my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed? No LOVED them! Nancy, your Juggling Santa is my favorite, too, followed closely by Dashing through the Snow!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy I love your amazing cards! The colors and layouts are fab! Love the fun Santa, that beautiful bow and how you mixed all the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how darling each and every one of these are!! I love your use of the cute patterned papers! Such fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy you did an amazing job with this kit! I love your juggling advent Santa, he is so fun I just love that image! You used the washi tape so perfectly, now I have an idea for another card! Those doggies are just so cute and isn't that tree in the car a hoot? You made so fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How CLEVER and CUTE is your juggling Santa!! I also like your dashing through the snow with the peppermint stripes and polka dots. FABULOUS kit cards once again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every card is so fun and festive--love them all! You did such an amazing job using those great patterned papers! Your designs with the pups are both adorable--love your use of the washi tape. And the 'dashing' car is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nancy, I just love your collection! Every card is gorgeous!
    Holiday Hugs!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every single card is fabulous and adorable. Love how you used all these fun images and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am happy being GDT with all talented ladies here
    and your card all are cute and clever idea on it
    love the last one 5 minutes card clever idea and so cuuuteee
    the first Santa card cute that his tounge in pink is cute cute
    lovely idea all dear Nancy
    see you maybe on my Kits post
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous cards Nancy....you took this kit and made it your own. Just love all your fabulous creations, so beautiful and so much fun too. Love them all so much, can't choose a favorite of the bunch, but you totally rocked these sweet little puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a darling set of cards with this super cute kit. Love, love, love the Santa and his circle of gifts. And your placement of the sentiment on the car card is such a good idea. I'm full of smiles with this post, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!