Monday, November 21, 2016

Christmas cottage shaker


I did a Christmas card for a challenge I don't think I've 
played along with before, 
52 Christmas Card Throwdown.
Their theme this week is: Old Fashioned Christmas


My heart beats a little faster when someone hints vintage!


I used a couple of sets from PapertreyInk, Make It Market: Don't Forget to Write
and Post & Parcel, and stamped my cottage from PTI's Winter Village.
My 'snow' is also from Post & Parcel (stencil included in the kit).
Card base is a die from Don't Forget to Write.
You can find 52 CCT here:


and play along for another 4 days


Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. You do vintage so well Nancy!! This is lovely and I like the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Nancy! I agree with you when it comes to anything vintage, my heart skips a beat... A lovely, lovely vintage card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Nancy! This shaker is so pretty with a beautiful color palette! You inspire me every day!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I'm very glad you found our challenge. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to our challenge! I love your card - the shaker window is wonderful. Great texture with the snowflakes. I really like your candy cane window frame! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Nancy!! Love how you used all the different sets to come up with this beauty...it all works so well together and is just lovely! And it being a shaker makes it go right to the top of my list! Well done my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!