Thursday, November 17, 2016

It's Your Time to Shine


It's time for all of us who love PapertreyInk products to
case the designers who make us swoon each release.
It's harder to pick one card over another than to 
eliminate sets out of my cart each month. (sigh!)
But my eye kept coming back to a set Amy made.


Amy's trio of card, tag and envelope, used the new sets to 
create a birthday theme.
One of my granddaughters will be celebrating her 12th next week,
a perfect excuse to case Amy!


Analise is definitely a pink fan, so I changed Amy's colors around to more feminine ones.


I loved Amy's layout, with the big number. 
(By The Numbers)
Card die from Don't Forget to Write.
Background Basics: Birthday Fun (presents bg).
Tag Sale: Quilted banners.
Sparkle & Shine Sentiment
Tiniest Tags & Tiny Tags Sentiments
Balloon from Scene It: Celebration,
stamped in Pale Peony & then Glossy Accents.
Shine and 12 cut from Shimmer card stock.


I used the same die for my tag as Amy did, Enclosed: Basic folded Tag,
with Limited Layers (scallop) die.
Cupcake: Baker's Dozen on a Cake Plate die.
Banner and sentiment also from Baker's Dozen.
Copic colored.


I love the glossy accents on the cherry!


Envelope is decorated too, like Amy's, with a die cut cupcake
from Colorful Treats.

Create Along With Us, all week on Nichole's blog!



12 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous projects, Nancy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these sure are gorgeous! I think that cupcake looks very yummy,Nancy! Love the colors on Kraft !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh is this ever SWEET!! Love the feminine colors on the kraft bases. Simply delightful Nancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These came out awesome Nancy beautifully colored You made so many I guess you really were "creating right along with us" Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, this is so darling! I love it!! It all looks good enough to eat... Analise will love it I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it bad to be jealous of a 12 year old?!!! Analise is going to LOVE this Nancy! Your colors are just perfect and I love how graphic yet feminine the card and tag both feel! And that cupcake looks SO yummy! Wonderful, wonderful job Nancy...what a fabulous grandma you are!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow--you are an over-achiever, Nancy! Your granddaughter is going to love it all--the card is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take, Nancy. Pink and Kraft is, at the moment, my favourite combination and your sweet set is super yummy That cupcake? Good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am blown away by your work, Nancy! I love seeing how your were inspired and your ensemble is amazing! I love the colors and your choice of embellishments too. The vellum sentiment on the tag is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this and the colors!!! WOW! Such a great job of casing Amy's card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a fabulous trio to give- love all the details you've added.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh, what a wonderful set. So festive and perfect for a lucky birthday girl or boy.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!